WindShape is a fast-growing company headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. We develop an indoor weather simulation technology for drone testing and certification, that offers controllable, accurate and repeatable flight conditions. Our innovative solution features a unique wind generator system capable of generating an infinite variety of wind profiles thanks to thousands of fans.
Our objective is to improve the industry’s current testing and certification capabilities to allow for autonomous and scalable drone applications in the upcoming years.
Recently, we have opened a US branch in Syracuse, NY.
We are looking for a part-time Marketing Intern who will support our team in developing and implementing marketing strategies to help achieve our business development goals. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our VP of Business Development and support in three key areas: social media management, customer insights research, management of other advertising/promotional activities.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and your insightful contribution will support our development in North America.
About the position
- Office location: Syracuse, NY
- Report to: VP of Business Development and general company management
- Weekly work time: 20h (part-time)
- Paid internship
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns to identify consumer trends
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms (website, LinkedIn…) adjusting outreach tactics as needed
- Support the business development team in daily administrative tasks
- Help in creation of monthly newsletters, including sourcing and writing copy
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organise marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Excellent knowledge of MD Office, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Familiarity with other marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, WordPress, Google AdWords, Google Search Console)
- Currently in Bachelor senior year or Masters in marketing or similar
- English: native speaker preferred (at least C1 or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the drone market is considered a plus